2. Executing a plan has unavoidable hazards.
3. H Syndrome.
4. Unique benefits associated with the sharing of cupcakes are vastly underrated.
5. I find it strange we have a infinite amount for us to ponder. It seems the same belief in a god should exist to value an amount of infinity.
7. Zero should feel slighted if 1 is the loneliest number.
10. 2 steps forward and one step back. To cover 1 mile you will move 1.5 miles.
11. 80 billion towards war ruffles few feathers. That's a $33 dollar increase per tax payer a year for 10 years. What do we need to fight over?
12. " --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such a form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."- Declaration of Independence, July 4 1776.
We have come to a time in our Governance, as overtly controlled by the wealthiest citizens, the greater populations voice is controlled by fear.
13. The sleepy feeling should be exciting, naps.
14. Taken to the other extreme, not exercising for 3 weeks makes a nervous body. Worst taper ever.
15. There are always going to be multiple takes, viewpoints and opinions on every issue. We need not settle all the issues all the time through wasteful debate. We can find common ground on more issues than we can imagine if we stop and discuss ideals, core values and communal strengths. Creating a government that works for all, at a higher rate of speed than now.
16. The emptiest part of not knowing is there could be nothing to know.
17. "It's a beautiful glass." Human Please take the 1:07 minute to see, feel and hear this most beautiful story.
20. As his tears ended so to did our lasting love.
23. Brain flexing.
24. Starting at the start could inhibit exposure to hidden wonders.
25. Breadth of a moment increases with direct a emotional connection.
26. "Lynx, we're the stick of the match and your the flaming head."
27. Comeback - An ability to recover and achieve new goals.
29. When facts edit your beliefs, darn.
30. Not sure the crazy bubble has both entrance and exit?